||Illinois Crop Insurance Agent
||Agents and Coworkers
How our agency can benefit from utilizing AgencyRoot
Over the years as I’ve met with 100’s of agents I’ve heard many concerns and issues
revolving around agency management, processing, dealing with multiple AIP’s systems etc.
Agents have tried using many different agency management systems from P&C platforms like AMS to attempting custom builds with
Salesforce. We’ve been very fortunate over the past 2 years that AgencyRoot was introduced to the market.
The question agents ask is; how can I use AgencyRoot to help me improve my efficiency and what other benefits are
derived from using it?
How can AgencyRoot benefit you as an agent?
- Customer and Prospect Management
- With the AgencyRoot app you are able to access all contacts from any location.
- Utilize Tasks to keep yourself on track with reminders.
- Targeted Marketing
- We use AgencyRoot as a primary way to communicate updates and reminders. If your customers or
prospects are not in AgencyRoot they are missing out on important updates and notices.
- Access to see all policy documents without having to log into multiple carrier systems.
- If proper notes are being applied by both the processor and agent, you can easily see and refresh
yourself on the most recent activity with the customer.
- Customized Workflows
- We are using AgencyRoot to track the entire sales processing and reporting.
As an agency a centralized management system is very important for multiple reasons, but what I see as the
most important is for documentation and legal protection. One area many agents struggle with are keeping good
notes protecting themselves. The expectation we have inside my agency is that every phone call, and meeting has
notes entered into AgencyRoot. The reason for this is so all involved parties have easy access to see what is
needed, promised, or discussed. This is important to protect both yourself and the agency from Errors and
Omissions issues. If a customer makes a claim against an agent/agency and there are no notes from the
conversation with a date the agent/agency will be liable. However, if there are notes with a time stamp the
notes will hold up in court or in any arbitration process protecting both the agent/agency from an incorrect
Illinois Crop Insurance Agent